Colville Capital is actively looking for new platform and add-on investment opportunities.
- Revenue: $10 million - $100 million
- EBITDA: $2 million - $6 million
- No minimums for add-on acquisitions
- Headquartered in North America
- No Startups or Turnarounds
- Management as Co-Investor
- Engaged management team with conviction around the business’ potential.
- High free cash flow generation and consistent profitability.
- Attractive market dynamics and fragmented competitive landscape.
- Low degree of cyclicality and seasonality.
- Diversified customer and supplier base.
- Differentiated product or service offering.
- Multiple clear channels for organic or acquisitive expansion.
- Shareholder liquidity events
- Generational transitions
- Management buyouts
- Growth Financings
- Divestitures / Spin-outs
- Family or entrepreneurially owned businesses
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- History of stable cash flows
- Diversified customer base
- Multiple avenues of growth
Colville will look at opportunities across a very wide spectrum of industries, but has specific experience and investment interest in the following spaces.
- Niche Manufacturing
- Value-Added Distribution
- Business Services
- Diversified Industrials